The Forestals Group of Companies is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join our dynamic Accounts team!
Our success comes from our solid business background and is built upon a solid reputation for service, quality and above all commitment to our clients.
Reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller / Chief Financial Officer, the ‘Accounts Clerk’ will be based at our Head Office in Mriehel, working closely with the rest of the Accounts team on a day to day basis.
Offices Hours 8am – 5pm (Monday to Friday) with an hour break.
- Do you have experience working within an Accounts department?
- Do you enjoy working within a fast-paced environment?
- Are you an excellent team player?
- Working the daily Forestals Group cash collection
- Issuing sales receipts
- Local purchases ledger management
- Local purchases ledger payments
- Local purchase ledger invoicing
- Foreign purchases support
- Inter-Company reconciliations
- Ad hoc finance support
- Working in an office and team environment. Teamwork and being a good team player is key.
- High-level of ownership, accountability and responsibility
- Positive attitude and great work ethic.
- High-level of communication.
- Applicants are required to be computer literate and have a knowledge of standard office software.
- Maltese and English speakers.
Forestals Group of Companies – KMP-51670