Food Chain Ltd operates 20 stores in total across Malta for Burger King, Pizza Hut, KFC and Boost. A vacancy has arisen within Burger King for the post of Restaurant (Branch) Manager.
At Food Chain we make sure all our employees are fully trained to be able to perform at their best. We pride ourselves on the growth opportunities and benefits available to the employees.
We are looking for a Restaurant (Branch) Manager for Burger King to lead all aspects of our business. You will be responsible for overseeing the efficient running of a single restaurant and motivating our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Restaurant Manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high productivity, quality, food safety and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. The person needs to be capable to oversee recruitment needs, setting work schedules, and making sure of compliance with health and safety restaurant regulations.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant experiences.
- Controls all costs of sales, labour and semi-variables on a daily, weekly and period basis
- Identifies deviations from desired results and takes immediate corrective action
- Submits accurate reports on a timely basis.
- Complies with cash / inventory control procedures
- Recruits, interviews and selects the right employees for the company
- Conducts induction training
- Develops and coaches’ personnel for career development
- Monitors employees’ performance
- Ensures floor management techniques are applied
- Provides regular feedback to employees
- Conducts performance reviews on a timely basis
- Maintains positive customer relations by ensuring prompt, friendly service according to Company guidelines and creating an environment of customer awareness by the crew
- Ensures quality products in line with Burger King specifications and standards of operations
- Maintaining adequate inventory levels
- Proven experience as a Restaurant Manager
- Be a very dynamic and a motivated person and able to motivate his / her team
- Can lead by example by applying a hands-on approach
- Strong leadership, motivations and people skills
- Be a good communicator, a good listener and possesses assertiveness skills
- Can work under pressure and be results oriented
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Postgraduate level of education in catering and hospitality management will be considered an asset
Food Chain Limited – KMP-79009