We are seeking to recruit a full-time Payroll Clerk within the Foodchain Limited HR team.
The Payroll Clerk is primarily responsible for the payroll function and other HR administration duties and activities.
The selected person will:
- Process time-sheets, input data and calculate pays on payroll system according to established procedures.
- Administer absence management according to established procedures.
- To check and analyse reports.
- To process reports after payroll for accounting purposes.
- Prepare monthly / annual government reports as necessary.
- Input new employees salary details in Dakar system.
- Update the payroll system with up to date employee information.
- Update rises in pay of all employees.
- Administer changes in Tax or NI.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Assist in any HR initiatives, incentives directed by the HR Manager.
- Have an O’ level standard of education;
- Be fluent in English and have good writing skills;
- Be an effective communicator at all levels;
- Possess good organisational skills;
- Be ICT literate;
- Ability to work as part of a team and assisting others where necessary to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision;
- Training will be given to the selected candidate.
Food Chain Limited – KMP-63962