We are seeking to recruit a full-time Payroll Clerk within the Foodchain Limited administration team. The Payroll Clerk is primarily responsible to assist with the payroll function and other HR administration duties and activities.
The selected person will:
- Process time-sheets, input data and calculate pays on payroll system according to established procedures.
- Administer absence management according to established procedures.
- Prepare monthly / annual government reports as necessary.
- Input new employees salary details in Dakar system.
- Update the payroll system with up to date employee information.
- Update rises in pay of all employees.
- Administer changes in Tax or NI.
- Assist in any HR initiatives, incentives directed by the HR Executive.
- Have as a minimum an O’ level standard of education;
- Be fluent in English and have good writing skills;
- Be an effective communicator at all levels;
- Possess good organisational skills;
- Be ICT literate;
- Ability to work as part of a team and assisting others where necessary to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision.
Food Chain Limited – KMP-39840