Our team is growing. We want you to come and join us.
Who are we to the candidate?
- An international, dynamic, and responsible company.
- A place where you will be exposed to vast areas of ICT.
- An environment where you can develop yourself. We invite new ideas and innovations.
- A place where your hard work will be noticed. We respect our employees and offer them a rewarding atmosphere.
What do we do?
- We provide solutions to meet today’s business and IT challenges. Our solutions ensure secure, responsive, high-availability infrastructure that responds to shifts in demand.
- We have extensive experience in systems integration of servers, storage, networking, security, data protection, cloud, virtualization and development amongst others.
- Along with our managed services, our team of industry-certified professionals are driven by expertise and project management excellence in evolving technologies.
- An individual with hands on experience delivering messaging and collaboration solutions utilizing Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Online within large complex environments. Office 365 and Exchange Migration experience is considered a plus.
- Exposure to Office 365: SME for Azure Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Exchange Online, Exchange Online Protection (EOP), Teams, and other O365 workloads.
- Extensive experience with Office 365 Exchange Online administration (mailbox, policies, transport rules, etc.).
- Experience with Office 365 monitoring service health, account management processes, and management of service requests.
- A liaison to the Security Operations team to ensure a secure productivity environment.
- Exposure administering and supporting an enterprise-level hybrid Microsoft Exchange infrastructure.
- Ability to evaluate system designs, provides recommendations to improve performance, security, and functionality.
- Assist with continued improvement and automation opportunities on IT internal processes.
- Office 365 Licensing administration.
- Exposure managing Microsoft Security Stack components including; Defender for Office 365, Defender for Identity, Defender for Cloud Apps, Azure Active Directory Premium, Microsoft Information Protection, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Data Loss Prevention and Compliance Center.
- Experience including – Litigation Hold, Retention, and eDiscovery.
- Active Directory: Must have hands on experience helping to managing and maintaining AD, GPO’s, On-Premises Active Directory Migrations.
How can you help us?
- Possess the ability to adequately research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and follow-up technical issues to completion.
- Professionally communicate with our clients to provide prompt and accurate feedback with the aim to track issues through to resolution within agreed time limits.
- Resolve such client issues remotely through a series of actions via phone, email, or chat.
- Be aware and willing to escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal and external teams.
- Assist on larger ICT Systems and Managed Services Projects as required.
- Accurately document task timings as well as maintain documentation for both internal and external projects and systems.
Why choose us?
- Excellent career growth and training opportunities.
- A safe work from home environment when needed.
- A well-built team of like-minded individuals who form a cohesive and co-operative work environment.
- The chance to work with brand new products and be a part of their development, exposure and growth.
- We understand the value that our team brings and an attractive remuneration package reflects this.
- We proactively seek to evaluate the growth of our employees and reward appropriately.
- Fonicom is an equal opportunity employer.
Already feel like part of the team? Hit apply to send us your CV for consideration.
Fonicom – KMP-80377