How would your career change if you were part of:
- A business that embraces technology, to ease the burden of manual, repetitive tasks, and gives you the space to focus on value – add work?
- A business that trusts the people it hires to do what they do best – empowering them to make decisions and propose new ideas?
- A high-value team, that thrives on knowledge, commercial soundness and ‘pride in our work’ approach?
We’d like to think that your career would change for the better.
After all, it has over 50+ of our client’s employees, who have been progressing, learning and growing within the business.
Who is our client?
A licensed e-money institution in Malta, with a laser eye focus on innovation, technology, and corporate governance and sustainability.
In a nutshell, what will you do?
Your primary objective will be to identify potential risks across the merchant portfolio and devise strategies and monitoring processes to mitigate such.
- You will monitor and analyze card-acquiring transactions to identify and mitigate potential risks.
- You will implement and maintain comprehensive risk and fraud detection tools, systems, and processes.
- You will evaluate the merchant credit risk on an ongoing basis by examining financial statements, bank statements, credit reports, and other pertinent documents.
- You will collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish effective risk management practices and protocols.
What is your professional background?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- 3 – 4 years experience in risk management, fraud detection, or card-acquiring operations
- Professional exposure to card-acquiring processes and the dynamics of the payment industry.
- Analytical skills and experience with risk assessment models and statistical analysis
Salary: Flexible, depending on experience and qualifications, averaging €45,000 gross annum + benefits.
FM Search Limited – KMP-86846