How would your career change if you were part of:
- A business that embraces technology, to ease the burden of manual, repetitive tasks, and gives you the space to focus on value – add work?
- A business that trusts the people it hires to do what they do best – empowering them to make decisions and propose new ideas?
- A high-value team, that thrives on knowledge, commercial soundness and ‘pride in our work’ approach?
We’d like to think that your career would change for the better.
After all, it has over 50+ of our client’s employees, who have been progressing, learning and growing within the business.
Who is our client?
A licensed e-money institution in Malta, with a laser eye focus on innovation, technology, and corporate governance and sustainability.
In a nutshell, what will you do?
- Your primary focus will be to evaluate merchant applications for card acceptance according to the established guidelines of the card schemes as well as the Company’s risk appetite.
- Evaluate the financial stability and creditworthiness of merchants by examining financial statements, bank statements, credit reports, and other pertinent documents.
- Analyze merchant sales volumes, transaction data, and chargeback history to assess risk exposure and potential profitability.
- Prepare and present comprehensive underwriting reports, including risk assessments and recommended credit limits, to management for decision-making purposes.
What is your professional background?
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field. Possessing relevant professional certifications or qualifications is advantageous.
- 2-3 years experience as an underwriter in the card scheme acquiring industry.
- Understanding / knowledge of Visa and Mastercard card scheme acquiring rules and regulations.
- Professional exposure to risk management principles and strategies.
Salary: €30,000 – €35,000 gross annually + benefits (subject to skills, qualifications and experience).
FM Search Limited – KMP-86847