How would your career change if you were part of:
- A business that embraces technology, to ease the burden of manual, repetitive tasks, and gives you the space to focus on value – add work?
- A business that trusts the people it hires to do what they do best – empowering them to make decisions and propose new ideas?
- A high-value team, that thrives on knowledge, commercial soundness and ‘pride in our work’ approach?
- We’d like to think that your career would change for the better.
After all, it has over 50+ of our client’s employees, who have been progressing, learning and growing within the business.
Who is our client?
A licensed e-money institution in Malta, with a laser eye focus on innovation, technology, and corporate governance and sustainability.
In a nutshell, what will you do?
- Lead the client onboarding process: meeting with clients, representing the business at conferences, guiding clients through the onboarding process.
- Team management: work closely with HR and COO throughout the recruitment and development of the onboarding team, distributing work to your onboarding colleagues and assisting them when necessary.
- Policies and procedures: work closely with the COO on the onboarding policies and procedures, inter-departmental collaboration for best practice, collecting documents from clients for onboarding purposes.
What is your professional background?
- Minimum 4 years experience working within a CSP / Bank / Financial Institution on client onboarding.
- Knowledge of KYC and compliance requirements within MFSA-regulated institutions.
- Clear, concise, communication skills: you will regularly interface with clients and attend conferences.
- Digitally astute: comfortable across MS Office applications, social media and digital communication.
- Fluent in English.
- Maltese fluency would be a distinct advantage.
Salary: €55,000-€65,000 gross annually + benefits (subject to skills, qualifications and experience).
FM Search Limited – KMP-86848