Firstbridge Services is currently seeking to employ a full-time Corporate Services Executive for their dynamic team.
Established in 2005, Firstbridge is comprised of a versatile team of experts, providing a range of financial services to an array of businesses and organisations. As part of Firstbridge’s ongoing investment in its human resources, we are committed to providing constant learning and development opportunities to our employees. We have been growing from strength to strength and we are looking for ambitious people who are excited to grow with us.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- The organisation of a portfolio of companies, including the preparation of annual returns, client company registers, and submissions to the Malta Business Registry.
- Handling and assisting in the drafting of the statutory documentation and in the process required for the formation, dissolution and restructuring of legal structure. This includes drafting of statutory documents such as Memorandum and Articles of Association, share transfers, share allotments etc.
- Drafting resolutions in relation to Shareholders and Directors meetings and other legal documents.
- Assisting with the collection of risk management documentation from clients.
- Liaising with the Malta Business Registry and other relevant authorities such as the International and Corporate Tax unit and with other service providers on behalf of the clients.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Possess law-related or finance-related qualifications or in the process of obtaining a qualification.
- Experience in a similar position with good knowledge of Malta’s legislation covering corporate and tax matters will be an asset.
- A versatile, flexible and can-do attitude.
- Ability to communicate fluently and confidently in written and spoken English.
- Strong organisational, planning and client relationship skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Firstbridge – KMP-61336