Firstbridge Services is currently helping its client to search for an Assistant Financial Controller, the company comprises of a group of companies that are within a growth and expansion phase. On the whole the group is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging and dynamic working environment.
As Assistant Financial Controller you will work alongside the Group CFO and closely with the Group Managing Director to ensure all of the relevant controls and audits are in place.
The employment shall be on an indefinite full-time basis.
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist in the month-end and annual-end procedures
- Creditor and debtor control
- Assist in budget preparation
- Be updated of any fiscal changes or new government legislations
- Liaise with banks, auditors, etc
- Assist on VAT and tax returns
- Other financial tasks required
Skills and qualifications required:
- Knowledge of the Maltese fiscal legislation
- ACCA qualified or in the final stages
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience on a similar role
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Problem solving abilities
- Analytical skills are a must
Firstbridge – KMP-44598