Firstbridge Services is currently seeking to employ an energetic Accountancy Executive for their dynamic team, working on a full/part-time or reduced hours basis.
Established in 2005, Firstbridge is comprised of a versatile team of experts, providing a range of financial services to an array of businesses and organisations. As part of Firstbridge’s ongoing investment in its human resources, we are committed to providing constant learning and development opportunities to our employees. We have been growing from strength to strength and we are looking for ambitious people who are excited to grow with us.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Financial Controller, your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining accounting records for various clients across a number of industries;
- Coordination and review of reporting;
- Assist in the enhancement of accounting and reporting procedures;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Receivables and Payables reconciliations;
- VAT compliance;
- Cash flow planning;
- Posting invoices;
- Assisting with budgets and other reporting requirements;
- Other adhoc duties that may arise on the job.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- The candidate would need to be in the final stages of acquiring an accountancy degree or equivalent qualification;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in business English;
- Must be able to work both on own initiative and in a team;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- 2 years or more work experience in a similar position or experience within an audit practice will be considered as an asset, however on the job training will be provided.
Firstbridge – KMP-65117