Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.
We are in the process of scaling up our SEO operation to handle our growth – both in terms of performance, and our expansion into new sites and new verticals.
As our SEO Manager for our Spanish / Latin American websites, you’ll be playing a vital role in the team contributing to the most influential input to the company’s revenue (SEO and Content). The site will sit within our regional structure, so you’ll be working with our Regional Managers and Co-Founders, and providing operational support, monitoring competitors (on-page and off-page), tracking revenue data and identifying new opportunities to improve conversion, as well as ensuring proper execution and implementation of SEO strategies.
The role encompasses everything one expects from a management level position – accountable for the overall performance, strategy and management for the site/s, with the overarching goal being to lead the site/s to their next stages of development; as we improve rankings, authority, and build brands on top of what are already high performing affiliate sites.
As our SEO Manager at Finixio, you’ll be:
- Working directly with our Regional Heads, Co-Founders and wider SEO team, helping define SEO strategy, supporting and guiding editorial and product staff
- Training, managing and developing (and recruiting) SEO execs / content teams
- Responsible for growing traffic on websites generating six figures in organic monthly revenues
- Working with the product team to ensure new website features and product releases are SEO friendly
- Overseeing competitor and keyword analysis
- Overseeing technical website audits and troubleshooting problem pages
- Deriving actionable insight from SEO reports (analysing key commercial pages, goal conversions in analytics, etc)
- Oversee link-building strategies
- Define, implement and oversee content strategy
- And best of all, working towards the collective goal of taking our business and your career to the next level
Our perfect person will be:
- Highly organised
- Analytical in mindset and approach
- Resilient, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with the tools like Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMrush
- From an SEO, BI or Brand / Content Management background
- Experienced as department POC
Salary / rate will depend on experience, however, we are looking for the best of the best here so we can be flexible to get the right person on board (£35,000 – £60,000).
Based in central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a lead generation and affiliate marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide.
Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex and online trading
- Stocks and shares
- Personal finance, loans, banking
- Cybersecurity and software technology
- Casino and online gaming
- Health and nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 20 websites / brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
Finixio – KMP-59073