Being one of the trendsetters in the windows and doors market, Finestral had been manufacturing quality apertures for the last 20 years. Over the years the company had invested in new premises, compromising of the latest equipment and facilities to its most valuable assets, its workforce.
Customer Support Executive will manage all aspects of the Finestral customer experience. The role holder will need to show a high level of adaptability to different products and be able to communicate with our customer.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming or outgoing communication.
- Taking ownership of ongoing cases in order to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner with the absolute highest level of quality.
- Staying well informed on ongoing issues as well as changes in order to proactively meet the challenges ahead to deliver a service of the absolute highest level of quality.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the Finestral customer experience.
- The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and expectations of the post.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent spoken and written Maltese and English.
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the internet and good general keyboard skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
- Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the customer experience.
- A proven team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment.
- High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
- Previous experience in a similar role is considered an asset.
All applications are received confidentially and are guaranteed a response. A good remuneration package will be offered.
Finestral – KMP-53868