Finance Incorporated Limited was established in 2012 under the name and brand Paymix. During past years, the company created different products under different brands. As a financial institution, the concept behind Finance Incorporated is to bring together various services from separate disciplines to create a financial gateway, where clients could reach many services with one click.
Finance Incorporated is being managed by a diverse board of Directors and banking veterans, where new ideas are being fused with rigid governance and controls. We value strict oversight, transparency and good governance whilst never ceasing to innovate and develop.
Our team, our company, and our home are the motto of Finance Incorporated. We value and support each other in every way we can.
We are looking for a React Developer that would like to work for a dynamic company and have the opportunity to grow and develop his / her skills. The selected candidate will be responsible for implementing, well documenting and performing necessary tests (unit, integration) of the user interfaces in accordance with pixel-perfect, responsive and performance requirements.
Experience and Qualifications
- ES5 with ECMAScript standards (ESNext)
- Experienced in React Hooks and state management libraries (Redux, Recoil)
- Able to write unit and integration tests with knowledge of React test libraries
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming and its nature
- Knowledge of component-based user interface architectures
- Knowledge of source code management using Git
- Knowledge of other single-page UI systems is a plus
- Experience with Agile software development processes is a plus
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Enthusiastic about learning and adapting to new technologies, able to take responsibility
- Experienced in developing high-performance web applications
- Open to continuous learning and development
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
Finance Incorporated Limited – KMP-74594