Finance Incorporated Limited was established in 2012 under the name and brand Paymix. During past years, the company created different products under different brands. As a financial institution, the concept behind Finance Incorporated is to bring together various services from separate disciplines to create a financial gateway, where the clients could reach many services with one click.
Finance Incorporated is being managed by a diverse Board of Directors and banking veterans, where new ideas being fused with rigid governance and controls. We value strict oversight, transparency and good governance whilst never cease to innovate and develop.
Our team, our company, our home is the motto of Finance Incorporated. We value and support each other in every way we can.
We are currently seeking to recruit an Accountant to join our dynamic Finance department.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparing and posting journal entries;
- Handling the procurement and payment process in relation to invoices;
- Reviewing and on an ad-hoc basis preparing daily bank reconciliation reports;
- Maintaining a centralised reconciliation report and continuously following up on all pending transactions with the appropriate department;
- Preparing monthly formal bank reconciliation reports;
- Assisting with the monthly management accounts;
- Assisting with the completion of VAT and tax returns;
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies, procedures and internal controls;
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual financial statements in line with IFRS standards and best practice;
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close;
- Liaising with external auditors and regulators during statutory and interim audits;
- Carrying out any other day-to-day duties which may be required to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Candidates must be in possession of a recognised accounting qualification such as a university degree in Accounting or ACCA, or be in the final stages of attaining such qualification;
- Previous work experience is not a must but would be considered as an asset;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics NAV accounting package will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Have a positive can-do attitude and be self-motivated;
- Have good communication skills;
- Be able to work on his / her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills;
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment;
- Be able to multi-task without losing focus;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
Finance Incorporated Limited – KMP-59595