Finance House plc was incorporated and licensed by the Malta Financial Services Authority in January 2013 as a lending institution offering car loan financing to a diverse portfolio of clients. Finance House is also a member of the Malta Clearing House and holds an interest in AB Finance plc.
Finance House continues to evolve through its online platform that provides a wider range of financing solutions including car, motorbike and boat loans. Finance House stands by its service promise by offering flexibility, efficiency, and convenience.
Today Finance House is looking ahead with a refocused vision that aims to see it grow further in the financial services sector.
As part of our growth strategy, we are seeking to recruit a Finance Assistant to complement our Finance department.
You will be performing day-to-day duties related to the Finance department, and from time to time assist in the front office.
- Posting of customer payments
- Performing bank and vendor reconciliations
- Inputting purchase and sales invoices
- Posting bank payments, journal entries and bank receipts
- Preparing bank payments and deposits
- Preparing vendor payments and remittance advice
- Compiling all documents once client accounts are settled in full
- Replacing front office when necessary
- Carrying out any other duties that may be required
- Minimum A’ level standard of education, ideally working towards a finance qualification
- Proficient in the use of various Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word
- Target and deadline-oriented
- Assertive, responsible and able to work in a team
- Minimum of one year experience in an office environment doing similar work
- Experience in the use of an automated accounting package would be considered an asset
Finance House plc – KMP-59996