Finance House plc was incorporated and licensed by the Malta Financial Services Authority in January 2013 as a lending institution offering car loan financing to a diverse portfolio of clients. Finance House, holds an interest in AB Finance plc.
Finance House continues to evolve through its online platform that provides a wider range of financing solutions including car, motorbike, and boat loans. Finance House stands by its service promise by offering flexibility, efficiency, and convenience.
Today Finance House is looking ahead with a refocused vision that aims to see it grow further in the financial services sector.
We have two open roles for Filing Assistants. This is a part-time opportunity ideally for students or an individual with the required skills. The Filing Assistant will support a busy team and perform administrative and routine clerical tasks.
The Filing Assistant role calls for individuals dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies with a keen eye to detail whilst accurately carrying out record-keeping duties of sensitive documents.
- File and sort all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc. into relevant files
- Managing new / existing files
- Check incoming paperwork (correspondence, invoices, client files etc.)
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated places
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by scanning
- Monitor inventory of files and keep logs of borrowed documents
- Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
- Follow policies to safeguard data and information
- Any other administrative duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements
- Secondary education or equivalent
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Previous experience in finance filing would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in general administration work would be advantageous
- Good command of English and Maltese, both oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
Finance House plc – KMP-61070