Finance House p.l.c, is a licensed financial services institution specialising in vehicle financing. Built on a strong reputation for the quality and reliability of its product and services, Finance House plc has successfully helped a large number of clients to acquire the car of their dreams through adequate financing.
As part of our expansion and development programme, we are seeking to recruit a full-time Credit Control Manager to join our team.
The Credit Control Manager is responsible for managing a team and overseeing the collection of customer accounts in a manner that ensures high customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Credit Control Manager role will perform the following duties:
- Managing, train and motivate the Credit Control team
- Formulation of the company’s credit and collections policies
- Reviewing credit applications and credit references to set credit limits and ensure credit worthiness
- Review and report on aged debtors and measure team performance with appropriate metrics
- Manage write-offs, bad debt provisions and setting up of payment plans
- Manage relations with the sales department
Skills & Attributes:
- Previous experience of end-to-end credit control and accounts receivable processes
- Staff management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially during difficult customer negotiations
- Ability to build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages
Finance House plc – KMP-41579