FIMBank is an international trade finance bank with an international network of offices spanning five continents. The Bank is headquartered in Malta, is listed on the Malta Stock Exchange, and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
We are seeking to recruit a Technical Support Officer within our IT department, to form part of the team responsible to sustain all the front line technology requirements of the FIMBank Group.
The successful candidate shall own this role by:
- Acting as a valued central point of reference for all group staff in the resolution of technical support requests;
- Offering guidance to group staff towards acceptable usage of IT systems and the general improvement of the overall user experience of the technology stack;
- Contributing to the successful delivery of technology initiatives;
- Managing all support communication channels such as the IT service helpdesk to fulfil service level objectives of the IT department;
- Working closely with highly experienced experts within the IT field, to support operational business activities reliant on leading-edge technologies;
- Enabling all technology aspects of collaborative activities and events of the group;
- Delegated IT operational duties on both infrastructure, office productivity and business systems;
- Installation, administration and troubleshooting of endpoint devices and peripherals;
- Working towards the further understanding and learning of key areas of our technology stack;
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation;
- Continuously supporting the security culture and the upholding of all IT and security policies within the group, through induction, training and other activities.
Skills and Experience;
- Prior experience is desirable but not mandatory.
- Formal IT qualifications are essential while relevant vendor certifications will be considered as assets.
More importantly, however, you must:
- Show innate inquisitiveness driven by a passion for technology;
- Be a great team player, showing initiative and commitment;
- Be able to uphold the highest levels of customer service;
- Possess a firm command of the verbal and written English language to communicate clearly and effectively.
In return, we offer you the opportunity to continuously develop your skills and talents alongside an attractive remuneration package, while building a rewarding career working with cutting edge technologies, highly skilled professionals and a global multi-cultural team.
FIMBank – KMP-50227