Life @ FIMBank
FIMBank’s success story is attributed to the dedication and commitment of our team. Every employee is a champion of the FIMBank brand and its underlying promise of quality, dynamism, commitment, and innovation.
All our employees are given the opportunity to develop as professionals and to advance in their careers through our learning and development programmes.
About the job
We are seeking to recruit an innovative, proactive, and highly motivated individual that is driven by excellence to join our results-driven HR team. The selected candidate will support the HR Operations of FIMBank plc.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the implementation of FIMBank’s compensation and benefits policy;
- Maintaining employee records and the Human Resources system in line with GDPR;
- Assisting employees with the aim of enhancing the employee experience from onboarding to termination;
- Preparing reports in line with internal/external requirements and attending to Audit requests;
- Maintaining and enhancing HR standard operating procedures;
- Supporting the HR Team with projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a minimum of MQF Level 5 in HR or related area;
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role – experience in managing payroll will be considered an asset;
- Have a basic knowledge of Maltese Employment Law;
- Be fluent in Maltese and English;
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be discrete and capable of safeguarding privacy and confidentiality;
- Be well organized and able to handle multi-tasking with minimum supervision;
- Have the disposition to go the extra mile;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Have a sound background with all MS Office applications in particular Advanced Excel;
- Have good analytical skills and the ability to complete tasks using different datasets;
What we offer:
- Welcoming and professional environment;
- Work with a proactive, forward-looking team;
- HR enrichment and professional growth;
- Internal / external learning and development opportunities;
- Attractive salary;
- Health, life and personal accident insurance cover;
- Mortgage and personal loan interest subsidy;
- Pension plan;
- Commuting and parking allowance;
- Study support scheme;
- Fitness allowance;
- Child care allowance.
FIMBank – KMP-62412