FIMBank is an international trade finance bank with an international network of offices spanning five continents. The Bank is headquartered in Malta, is listed on the Malta Stock Exchange, and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority. We are seeking to recruit an Officer within our Financial Management department.
- Manage the relationship with Italian customers – assisting the customers in a smooth onboarding and account opening process;
- Draft credit proposals for credit committee for the customers of department’s portfolio, related to their funding requirements. Evaluation of customers’ business good-standing and credit-worthiness through analysis of financial reports, business plans and financial projections;
- Supervise the payment process of the customers of department’s portfolio. Ensure that all payment orders are timely and correctly processed;
- Manage the relationship with funding vehicles: submitting new transaction proposals on regular basis; attending to the Investor Manager’s queries and providing ad hoc updates on participations held;
- Execute front-office duties with regards to the relationship with a number of external parties, regarding funded participations in the Bank’s assets;
- Manage waiver and amendment requests in FM assets and syndicated loans participations. Inform Risk Department about relevant updates and changes in borrower’s risk profile. Check that loans’ repayments are not in breach of their repayment schedules;
- Translate various documents from Italian to English and vice versa;
- Draft, review and execute legal documents, such as facility letters, security documentation, risk participation agreements, and other documents as required; and
- Prepare ad hoc reports in order to summarise the department’s business performance.
Required education, skills and experience:
- Degree in related areas of Financial Management, Banking, Finance or Business Administration, or similar. For Officer level:1-3 years of relevant experience in banking or corporate services;
- Fluency in English; any other language will be considered an asset;
- Familiarity with MS Office;
- Good organisational skills, multitasking skills to meet deadlines and attention to detail;
- Excellent communications skills and strong team player;
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure;
- Adaptability and flexibility; and
- Knowledge and/or experience of trade finance will be considered an asset.
FIMBank – KMP-41599