Main Responsibilities: In this role, you will be working to drive and assist the Business Performance and MIS team manager to carry out duties/tasks as assigned to the team.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Business / Reporting.
- Coordinate with other departments / businesses, as necessary, to:-
- manage comprehensive, reliable, accurate data sources covering different aspects of all the Bank’s businesses and customers as required;
- manage, define and rollout business performance indicators to provide meaningful business insight supporting and facilitating targeted business growth; and
- support other projects, particularly in other BP&A areas, such as Strategic Planning and Business Governance, Digitalisation and CRM Development and ALM Management
- Use of Data / Tools.
- In cooperation with IT: Rollout, master and oversee (as necessary):-
- comprehensive data mart(s) enabling synchronised report writers capabilities and supporting “single source of truth” concept;
- Business Intelligence toolkits in order to automate as much as possible current performance reporting;
- Develop and maintain policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of business activity so that all relevant procedural / legislative requirements and standards are fulfilled, safeguarding the Bank, whilst ensuring that the Bank delivers best in class services, products and innovation.
As a member of the BP&A team you will be expected to:
- Actively contribute to achieve the overall BP&A objectives;
- Work independently and proactively to manage and address priorities effectively;
- Create and convey an a positive and inclusive working environment;
- Question the status quo to bring about changes which impact the organisation positively;
- Ensure high-level engagement, competence, and contribution to overall business performance / MIS management through self / team development;
- Adhere to FIMBank’s Groupv/ departmental policies, procedures and guidelines; and
- Reflect the Company’s values in one’s ethics, actions and performance.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking / Business Management and IT or related; and
- Previous banking experience or experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Advanced command of Microsoft Excel;
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office tools;
- Experience in or appreciation of business intelligence / data visualisation tools;
- Strong data transformation and analytical skills;
- Excellent problem solver / testing skills;
- Effective report writing and communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure ensuring that tight deadlines are met; and
- Strong aptitude to learn.
FIMBank – KMP-41443