Fides Corporate Services is a boutique firm uniquely qualified and positioned to provide creative, innovative and practical solutions specifically by focusing on Maltese corporations, trusts, financial services, shipping and all the required back-office support your business may require in Malta.
As a Client Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and looking after a portfolio of clients
- Undertaking daily duties – bookkeeping, payments, issuing of invoices and ad-hoc requirements
- Preparation of management accounts, financial statements, VAT returns and compliance
- Responsible for monthly payroll
- Liaising with third parties such as banks, auditors, legal etc.
- A minimum of two years of working experience in a similar role.
- University degree or ACCA members.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and advanced knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications including Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Spoken and written Italian would be considered an asset.
- Experience in the corporate services sector in Malta will be considered an asset.
- Ability to thrive working as part of a team with minimal supervision and a positive approach towards challenges and problem-solving.
- Versed in the principles of corporate governance and company statutory requirements.
- This position calls for an ambitious individual, with a keen aptitude to learn, a head for figures and an eye for the future.
The right candidate will benefit from:
- An attractive remuneration package (including benefits) in a superior work environment.
- Solid career prospects and potential for growth within the organization.
Fides Corporate Services Limited – KMP-59282