The operations executive will report to the CEO of FHRD.
His/her main responsibilities will consist of:
- Assisting in the implementation of a set of projects and events, most of which are related to HR and Management.
- Training programmes administration
- Events management
- General administrative work
- Facilities management
- Sourcing of new business
Required qualifications and skills:
- Level 5 or higher qualification
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Proactive and willing to take on responsibility
- ICT savvy
- Team player
The candidate will work with a small team. The position is being offered on a part-time basis (approx. 20hrs). Some of the work requires flexibility.
FHRD – KMP-46611