Fexserv offers a wide range of financial services including travel money, swift transfers, cash for foreign cheques, Western Union, One4all Gift Vouchers and Ding International Mobile top-up.
As a result of growth and expansion in our retail branch network, we are seeking to recruit Foreign Exchange Cashiers.
- Ensuring transactions are completed in an efficient manner with a high level of accuracy
- Open / close branches as required and ensuring all tasks and checks are completed
- Abides by all health and safety guidelines
- Follow compliance procedures and policies as per company standards
- Performs administrative tasks such as filing, generating reports and maintaining mail correspondence
- Provides support and information to customers, over the counter and by phone
- Maintains a cash float and follows balancing and reconciling procedures; prepares daily ‘end of day’ sheet at the close of each business day
Skills & Experience:
- A highly motivated person with a passion to perform
- Excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Prepared to work morning / afternoon shifts – weekends – public holidays
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Smart appearance
- Reliable and punctual
- Good working knowledge of basic computer applications
- Fluent in both English and Maltese
- Possess a clean police conduct
- Previous experience in a cash handling environment would be an advantage
Full training will be provided to the right candidate.
Fexserv Financial Services Limited – KMP-50068