Ferratum is a leading international provider of mobile financial services, building an online financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and financial transactions into a paperless and borderless real-time experience for our customers.
We provide innovative mobile banking, as well as digital consumer and small business loans, all distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, today we operate in 23 markets across Europe, Africa, South and North America, Australia and Asia. Ferratum Group is listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol ‘FRU’.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Ferratum because we understand that happy people make happy employees.
We believe in our values and we commit to:
- Customer centricity – our customers are at the heart of what we do, why we exist, whom we first serve;
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – we are curious to learn new things, innovative in finding solutions, we move fast, stay agile, have low hierarchies, avoid unnecessary bureaucracy, we propose, challenge and take decisions as if Ferratum was our own business;
- Candor – we communicate openly, transparently and honestly with each other;
- Respect – we respect our customers – internal and external ones -,our colleagues, our partners, our investors, all our other stakeholders evenly, in all our actions and communications;
- Winning teams – we have each other’s back and as a family across teams we stick together, fight together and when we achieve our goals, we celebrate together.
We are looking for a dedicated Salesforce Developer who can work with a fast-moving and global team to deploy innovative solutions for analytically-drive, omnichannel customer engagement on top of Salesforce across our entire customer base. A Salesforce Developer must be a creative and critical thinker, a collaborative and motivated team player, and have a passion for innovating and developing technology. He / she will iterate quickly and deliver in a fast-paced and agile environment with attention to detail
- Analyze and understand customer needs;
- Propose and recommend solutions with all members of the team, and then develop and deploy the best solutions;
- Design and develop seamless UI/UX to maximize agent performance;
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications and systems across marketing, service, and reporting;
- Develop and ensure security best practices and compliance;
- Provide daily support of solution implementations.
- 2 + years of experience working on configuration, development and implementation of Salesforce.com application (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Experience Cloud);
- Hands-on experience in designing, coding, and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes, Components, etc;
- Visualforce and Lightning components, SOQL and SOSL languages, Scheduled, and Batch classes and the Salesforce API framework;
- Knowledge of front-end development;
- Leverage AI, analytics and automation to push the boundaries of Salesforce and help enhance customer engagement and optimize agent performance;
- Strong desire to learn. You are energized when new features and technologies become available and eager to understand them and maximize their potential;
- Fluent in English oral and written. Fluency in any other languages would be considered an asset;
- Team player and customer-oriented.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company;
- Opportunities for growth, the realization of own ideas and further training;
- Professional and attentive environment;
- Other company benefits (performance-based bonus scheme, company events).
Why join Ferratum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive.
Joining Ferratum you will:
- Feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement;
- Join a fast and growing international finance company;
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture;
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefits packages and other additional perks;
- Have fun at work.
Ferratum Bank plc – KMP-59504