Ferratum is a leading international provider of mobile financial services, building an online financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and financial transactions into a paperless and borderless real-time experience for our customers.
We provide innovative mobile banking, as well as digital consumer and small business loans, all distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, today we operate in 23 markets across Europe, Africa, South and North America, Australia and Asia. Ferratum Group is listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol ‘FRU’.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Ferratum because we understand that happy people make happy employees!
We believe in our values and we commit to:
- Customer centricity – our customers are at the heart of what we do, why we exist, whom we first serve;
- Entrepreneurial spirit – we are curious to learn new things, innovative in finding solutions, we move fast, stay agile, have low hierarchies, avoid unnecessary bureaucracy, we propose, challenge and take decisions as if Ferratum was our own business;
- Candor – we communicate openly, transparently and honestly with each other;
- Respect – we respect our customers – internal and external ones – our colleagues, our partners, our investors, all our other stakeholders evenly, in all our actions and communications;
- Winning teams – we have each other’s back and as a family across teams we stick together, fight together and when we achieve our goals, we celebrate together.
The Reconciliations Officer is to ensure that the bank systems reflect the real transactions. The ultimate end for a Reconciliation Officer is to cooperate with other teams and departments within Ferratum, in order to find resolution of flagged transactions and report discrepancies in accordance with reconciliation processes.
- Obtaining and maintaining appropriate files, reports, documentation and data necessary for performing reconciliation processes;
- Performing reconciliation of accounts by verifying payments, bank deposits and other transactions. This could be carried out automatically. according to predefined match criteria. There might be instances where the Reconciliation Officer would intervene manually;
- Reviewing and investigating unmatched items and problematic transactions;
- Ensuring a follow-up action as and when necessary;
- Preparing ad hoc reports for internal purposes;
- Improving on the existing reconciliation processes and procedures;
- Adhering to corporate standards and procedures in reconciliation activities;
- Adhering to all bank policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, industry service standards and codes of conduct;
- Manifesting professional behaviour in all actions carried out.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools particularly Excel;
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, adaptability, flexibility, and punctuality;
- Strong attention to details;
- High levels of organisational skills;
- Able to prioritise workload based on business needs;
- Able to communicate effectively;
- Able to be a team player.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company;
- Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training;
- Professional and attentive environment;
- Other company benefits (company events, internal development training sessions).
Why join Ferratum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive.
Joining Ferratum you will:
- Feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement;
- Join a fast and growing international finance company;
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture;
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefits packages and other additional perks;
- Have fun at work.
Ferratum Bank plc – KMP-59961