Ferratum Group is a pioneer in digital banking born from Nordic FinTech roots and growing into a global financial services provider operating in more than 20 markets. We are looking for an expert in the field of People Performance and HR to drive the people agenda within a specific area.
If you live and breathe FinTech, enjoy working in a global agile team, then we are looking for you. Join us in shaping the future of digital banking.
- Partner with leaders to contribute to key business objectives through people.
- Utilize data to support business in strategic choices and direction.
- Coaching and providing feedback to key stakeholders to help improve business efficiency.
- Support and guide management in organisational transformation and change projects using best practice methodologies.
- Implement talent management and people development process that builds organizational and individual capabilities.
- Develop and drive HR strategy in collaboration with HRBP’s and key stakeholders.
- In collaboration with HRBP’s, build and evolve flexible and efficient HR processes.
- Proactively identify areas where HR can add value, and lead and deliver solutions in support of strategic goals and improving organisational performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Psychology, preferably with a master’s degree.
- 6 years of HR Generalist experience in financial services / technology / gaming / international setting.
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate business strategy into organization development plans.
- Expert knowledge of global HR processes and policies.
- Passionate on all aspects of the employee lifecycle, with a special focus on Employer branding.
Why join Ferratum?
Our culture is guided by customer centricity, entrepreneurial spirit, candor, respect and winning teams. Creating values for customers, employees, investors and partners is our guiding principle. We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and thrive.
Joining Ferratum you will
- Feel that we believe in your development by providing conditions that lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement.
- Join a fast and growing international finance company with the opportunity to shape the future of digital banking.
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture.
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefits packages and other additional perks.
- Be able to work remotely and from our offices in a flexible manner.
Ferratum Bank plc – KMP-61270