Ferratum is a leading international provider of mobile financial services, building an online financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and financial transactions into a paperless and borderless real-time experience for our customers.
We provide innovative mobile banking, as well as digital consumer and small business loans, all distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, today we operate in 23 markets across Europe, Africa, South and North America, Australia and Asia. Ferratum Group is listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under symbol ‘FRU’.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Ferratum because we understand that happy people make happy employees! We believe in our values and we commit to:
- Customer centricity – our customers are at the heart of what we do, why we exist, whom we first serve.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – we are curious to learn new things, innovative in finding solutions, we move fast, stay agile, have low hierarchies, avoid unnecessary bureaucracy, we propose, challenge and take decisions as if Ferratum was our own business.
- Candor – we communicate openly, transparently and honestly with each other.
- Respect – we respect our customers – internal and external ones –,our colleagues, our partners, our investors, all our other stakeholders evenly, in all our actions and communications.
- Winning teams – we have each other’s back and as a family across teams we stick together, fight together and when we achieve our goals, we celebrate together.
CSO’s role is in assisting the on boarding process for new customers, assisting the operational processes for new and existing customers, charge of development, cancellation of customer
deposit accounts (current account, savings account, term deposit account) and responsible for all customer’s processes.
- Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the company’s products and services.
- Ensure that the company’s accounts are opened per the company’s product and service guidelines.
- Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to any of the company’s products.
- Identify selling opportunities after analysing the customer’s needs.
- Assistance with the gathering of data / information for the company (via phone, e-mails, chat, video call or any other agreed communication channel).
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both oral and written. Additional languages will be a benefit.
- Previous working experience in a similar environment is a plus.
- Computer skills.
- Team player and customer-oriented.
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company.
- Opportunities for growth, realisation of own ideas and further training.
- Professional and attentive environment.
- Other company benefits (performance-based bonus scheme, company events, gym card, transport solution for night shifts whenever the public transport is not available, internal development.
Why join Ferratum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive. Joining Ferratum you will:
- Feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement.
- Join a fast and growing international finance company.
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture.
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefits packages and other additional perks.
- Have fun at work.
Ferratum Bank plc – KMP-52558