Ferratum is a leading international provider of mobile financial services, building an online financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and financial transactions into a paperless and borderless real-time experience for our customers.
We provide innovative mobile banking, as well as digital consumer and small business loans, all distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, today we operate in 23 markets across Europe, Africa, South and North America, Australia and Asia. Ferratum Group is listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under symbol ‘FRU’.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Ferratum because we understand that happy people make happy employees!
We believe in our values and we commit to:
- Customer centricity – our customers are at the heart of what we do, why we exist, whom we first serve
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – we are curious to learn new things, innovative in finding solutions, we move fast, stay agile, have low hierarchies, avoid unnecessary bureaucracy, we propose, challenge and take decisions as if Ferratum was our own business
- Candor – we communicate openly, transparently and honestly with each other
- Respect – we respect our customers – internal and external ones – our colleagues, our partners, our investors, all our other stakeholders evenly, in all our actions and communications
- Winning teams – we have each other’s back and as a family across teams we stick together, fight together and when we achieve our goals, we celebrate together
Brief on Position
This exciting position will see you taking on projects that will improve and simplify the customer journey. You will work closely with Service Leaders, Product Owners and Squad Leads to prioritise and develop creative ways to positively affect customer satisfaction, net promoter score and self-help tool usage. By working to improve our customer centricity and focus on the customer journey, you will help spread our vision for customer-centricity to all stakeholders.
- Develop the current self-help tools available (Chatbot, Help Centre, AI Videos) to improve answer recognition rates, transfer rates and self-help usage
- Utilise data-based analysis to understand the customer journey through all contact channels, identifying pain points and suggest improvements
- Design and implement improvements in voice, digital and self-help processes
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure any gaps in the customer experience are identified and resolved
- Raise red flag issues with business processes to ensure customer centricity
- Measure and analyse customer feedback to identify development areas and design and implement required changes
- Map customer journey through all customer tools, creating key performance indicators to identify positive and negative trends
- Design customer-centric self-help tools, focusing on simplification, ease of use, customer experience / effort and automation
- Continuously reviewing current customer processes, identifying and resolving any issues and ensuring customer-centric decisions on resolutions
- Keen problem solver with a logical outlook
- Experience in customer support / experience
- Understanding of the customer journey
- Effective communication skills with business level English
- Knowledge of workings of digital customer communication platforms (LiveChat, Whatsapp, social media messenger)
- Working experience with CRM (SalesForce / Zendesk)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- A good understanding of relevant customer service KPI’s
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company
- Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training
- Professional and attentive environment
- Other company benefits (including company events)
Why join Ferratum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive. In Ferratum we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement. This means you will have access to such platforms as LinkedIn Learning to continue your professional development.
Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture where professionalism and having fun go hand in hand.
Ferratum Bank plc – KMP-64961