Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd, an established corporate service provider offering company incorporation and maintenance, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients, is looking to recruit a Secretary.
General responsibilities will include:
- Provision of general secretarial support;
- Maintenance of office systems including paper and electronic filing;
- Updating of spreadsheets;
- Registering employees for training sessions and organising same;
- Greeting clients;
- Answering incoming calls.
Applicants are required to have:
- An A’ level standard of education;
- Previous work experience in a similar role or as a Personal Assistant;
- Be organised and meticulous in their work;
- Fluent in both written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and MS Excel.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the Firm.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. – KMP-66694