Due to growth, Fenlex Corporate Services, an established corporate service provider offering company incorporation and maintenance, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients, is seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator.
The role requires a responsible person, either a newly graduated Lawyer or someone holding a first degree who shall be tasked with the administration and maintenance of a portfolio of companies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending corporate client meetings and keeping minutes.
- Maintaining company registers.
- Coordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies.
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as required of a company secretary.
- Liaising with Lawyers, Accountants, Auditors and other service providers on behalf of corporate clients.
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know-your-client procedures.
Applicants are required to have:
- A good understanding of Maltese company law and the role of a company secretary.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Maltese.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and on one’s own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of the organisation and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues alike.
- Ability to work in a team with a can-do attitude.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a high standard and the ability to meet deadlines.
Whilst prior experience in a similar position is required, on-the-job training will be provided to persons with the right skills and attitude.
An attractive remuneration package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidate. Training will also be provided on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by the candidate shall be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of recruitment and throughout any employment period.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. – KMP-77548