Due to growth, Fenlex Corporate Services, an established corporate services provider offering company incorporation and maintenance, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients, are seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator.
The role requires a responsible person, either a newly graduate lawyer or someone holding a first degree who shall be tasked with the administration and maintenance of a portfolio of companies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending corporate client meetings and keeping of minutes
- Maintaining company registers
- Co-ordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary
- Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service provides on behalf of the corporate clients
- Collection and verification of due diligence conduct as part of our know your client procedures
Applicants are required to have:
- A good understanding of Maltese company law and the role of a company secretary
- Excellent written and spoken English and Maltese
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and on one’s own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of the organisation and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues alike
- Ability to work in a team with a can-do attitude
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a high standard and the ability to meet deadlines
- Whilst prior experience in a similar position is required, on the job training will be provided with the right skills and attitude
An attractive remuneration package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidate. Training will also be provided on an ongoing basis.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. – KMP-65230