Fenech & Fenech Advocates and Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd., a multi-disciplinary law firm and an established corporate service provider are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive.
General responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy for the organisation
- Create and implement digital marketing plan across the organisation’s social media platforms
- Liaising and working with the organisations Marketing Agency
- Increasing social media presence of the Organisation
- Overseeing all the Organisation’s social media accounts
- Managing online content
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Organising and handling online events such as webinars, podcasts etc
- Working with all the departments in the organisation ensuring effective marketing plans and practices
- Ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to
- Handling the practice development aspect of the Firm
- Reporting and working together with the organisation’s management as well as being able to communicate results and take initiative as and when required.
Applicants are required to have:
- Diploma level education (MQF level equivalent) in marketing, digital marketing, or another related field. A degree in this field will be considered an asset.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills in both English and Maltese.
- Strong understanding of the latest digital marketing technology and strategies
- Social media savvy
- Proficient with all aspects of marketing, branding, content generation and online publishing
- Previous experience in a similar role
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the Firm.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. is authorised to act as a company services provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
Fenech & Fenech / Fenlex Group – KMP-67811