Fenech & Fenech Advocates is a multi-disciplinary law firm with a predominantly comprehensive clientele, providing tailored legal services across all practice areas. We are seeking to employ a Legal Secretary within the Local Litigation department.
Duties to include:
- General administrative assistance to the local litigation team;
- Management of files to achieve the maximum effectiveness for the team;
- Call handling and managing clients’ administrative needs;
- Assistance with billing and internal reporting systems;
- Email and calendar management;
- Scheduling appointments;
- Assistance in the court registry.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Of A’ level standard;
- Meticulous in work approach;
- Hard-working and conscientious;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Proficient use of Word and Excel is a must;
- A team player;
- Relevant experience within a similar role in a legal setting will be considered an asset.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the Firm.
Fenech & Fenech Advocates – KMP-66672