Feltom is a small organisation dedicated to promoting professionalism within the English language learning industry. We are seeking to recruit a team player interested in joining our small team. The Office Administrator will be responsible for managing, coordinating and performing a variety of administrative tasks within the Feltom office.
For this position, one should have excellent organisational skills to manage the office and any organised events efficiently; effective time management skills; the ability to collaborate with clients and colleagues alike; excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Provide daily administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations.
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities.
- Perform media monitoring and inform members of relevant information.
- Update Feltom’s social media platforms and website.
- Provide secretarial support to the CEO.
- Maintain electronic and physical files.
- Assist in event planning and production while ensuring meeting all deadlines.
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback and periodic reports.
- Research markets, identify opportunities and generate interest.
- Taking minutes during meetings.
- Assisting in various projects where necessary.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the CEO.
- Proven work experience in an administrative or similar role.
- Valid Maltese work permit.
- Good computer skills, knowledge of social media posting and basic digital marketing skills.
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- €16,000 (commensurate with experience).
FELTOM – KMP-59300