The person will be working under the direction of the Notary and the main responsibilities will include:
- Communication and liaising with clients
- Assisting in due diligence processes and providing ongoing support to clients
- Compiling and vetting of documents
- Dealing with day-to-day regulatory activities including preparing returns to the Public and Tax Authorities
- Tracking client accounts and issuing receipts
The right candidate would preferably have the following skills and abilities:
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in Maltese and English
- Mathematical proficiency
- Some previous experience in a notarial, legal or compliance environment
Other relevant information
The office location is in Birkirkara.
Hours of work are from 08:30 to 14:00 hours and from 17:00 to 20:00 hours, on a four-day weekly basis. These hours of work may be filled by two complementary part-time individuals providing 20 hours of work per week each.
Felice & Felice – KMP-59148