We are looking for an Accounting Officer, holder of a qualification such as a Diploma in Accounting – level 4 by AAT (or equivalent) or currently in his / her initial stages of ACCA to join our client accounting team. The duties include posting invoices, bank movements and audit adjustments, assisting in the drafting of financial statements, assisting in tax returns and tax refund requests.
- Posting of invoices and bank movements.
- Posting of audit and yearly adjustments.
- Assistance in preparation of management account.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements.
- Assisting in the preparation of tax returns, tax refund requests.
- Assisting in the preparation of audit files.
The candidate should have a minimum of 1-2 years experience as a junior / accounting clerk. The role also involves client interface and knowledge of Italian will be considered to be an asset. All the necessary training and coaching will be given on the job.
- €20k – €26K based on the experience and qualification of the candidates.
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 am to 6:05 pm.
- Tuesdays 8:30 am to 3:50 pm.
- Friday 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
- We have a very varied client portfolio so the experience gained is only second to a big four firm.
- We also have a young team (we are all in our 30s – 40s).
- Salaries are reviewed regularly.
- Flexibility with annual leaves and an extra day of leave for each exam for ACCA trainees.
FBS Trust Limited – KMP-59158