Since 2001, FBM is a global gaming brand in the B2B sector operating in Asia, America and Europe. Highly committed in providing the best gaming experience by offering highly interactive products and games, forging strong and genuine relationships with its business partners and being responsive to the evolving needs of its enthusiastic players and clients around the world.
We are looking for a Software Test Analyst to assure the quality and functionality of the company product. Identify issues, investigate, and report the results. Find opportunities for value adds and to improve the games.
- Visit local markets to check the quality of products, identify possible failures, analyze competitors, and form ideas that can improve the Employer’s products.
- Test software versions received from the software houses.
- Coordinate the distribution of the products (games, servers, systems, progressive, mystery) to the employer’s clients.
- Monitor the usage of software versions by the employer’s clients.
- Analyze and find solutions to reduce the number of software bugs and response time.
- Check if the software is up-to-date and coordinate the appropriate settings to be used in production, using the available tools to check it from the database.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
Who you are:
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows / OSX.
- Intermediate knowledge of electronic / hardware.
- Supervising / test experience.
- Knowledge of English.
- Experience in communication skills, ability to present ideas and solutions in a logical and articulate manner.
- Ownership and responsibility.
- Team spirit.
- Analysis and reporting capabilities.
FBM – KMP-82404