FBM has a 20-year long and proud history as a global gaming brand. We are synonymous with high-class products, trustful relations, and commitment to players and clients around the world.
We are looking for a team player, experienced and innovative Software Developer to join the Technical department, recently set up in Malta, with various tasks concerning markets and companies in Asia, Europe, and America.
- Create and enhance software systems in line with business strategy and priorities.
- Build, test and deploy software in line with the company’s standards, best practices, and versioning tool.
- Follow agile principles and methodologies embraced by software development teams.
- Perform the necessary research on technologies and patterns to ensure the quality of products.
- Write technical and user documentation when necessary.
- Maintain code integrity, quality, and responsiveness of software tools.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in software development.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure and to meet multiple deadlines.
- Knowledge in VB.net, VB6, MS Access and MS Dynamics.
- Experience with mobile app (ios and android).
- Extensive experience with databases (ideally MySQL).
- Background knowledge. Understanding of the iGaming industry.
- IT knowledge (user support, network, hardware).
- Fluency in English.
- The ability to speak Portuguese and an understanding of Spanish are desirable but not essential.
- Agile Mindset:
- This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success.
- Team player:
- We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest, and safest solution.
- We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience.
FBM – KMP-59293