Since 2001, FBM has a long and proud history as a global gaming brand. FBM is synonymous of high-class products, trustful relations and commitment to enthusiasm players and clients everywhere, around the markets we have the presence.
The International People team is responsible for FBM’s recruitment, evaluation, people progression, talent retention, benchmarking, institutional events and on-boarding.
We are looking for someone outside of the box, who knows Malta’s gambling ecosystem. We value experience in management as well as in people management, but you can have any background as long as you are a people enthusiast!
You will report to the Head of International People.
Your role as a People Partner:
- To implement FBM’s recruitment and evaluation process;
- Building meaningful connections and promoting community brand awareness;
- Having close contact with our workforce, being aware of their daily challenges;
- Develop talent attraction and retention strategies;
- Ensuring the people management strategy fits into the organisation´s overall business strategy;
- Collaborating on company initiatives, leading development sessions and other internal activities such as team-buildings in order to foster the team;
- Managing full life-cycle recruitments with our upper management;
- Analyse the competitors and having knowledge regarding Malta’s ecosystem;
- Identifying training necessities teams might need;
- Contributing to a culture of excellence and good team environment;
Who you are:
- You love people and diversity;
- You know Malta’s gambling ecosystem;
- You have a degree / specialisation but, above all, you really suit this job description;
- You can deliver a strong message adapting it to your receiver;
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- You are goal-oriented.
- People-oriented behaviour with outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Availability to work punctually on weekends (e.g. during events);
- Ability to work in a people-oriented team.
FBM – KMP-63778