After 20 years of conquering the land-based universe, FBM decided to take a new step in the online universe. FBMDS is a brand that combines the latest technologies with proven know-how, bringing you an engaging portfolio of products to provide memorable experiences online. We are growing and looking for a Creative Designer to be part of our team.
Your role as a Creative Designer:
- Design of marketing materials, defining the look and feel of the brands / products and producing top-quality visual assets for them
- Development and creating the marketing assets needed for our communications – i.e social media, newsletters, promo videos, presentations, exhibitions
- Defining the look and feel of the brands and producing top quality visual assets for them for all online and offline uses
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to coordinate the production and delivery of marketing materials and to ensure that the visual identity of our brands and marketing art is aligned with the global marketing strategy
- Understanding of technical issues in graphics, such as fitment, memory management etc.
- Participate in the critiquing of your work and the work of others
- Be meticulous and organized in the approach to the tasks, and exceptionally creative
Who you are:
- Computer skills – highly proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, video editing and creating tools, etc.
- Should have iGaming industry experience
- Should have outstanding design skills
- Should have knowledge in advertising and marketing and how to attract the attention of an audience
- Exceptional composition ability is a must
- Experience with marketing video creation and editing
- Second to none graphics design skills, must know the design principles
- Strong knowledge of proportions
- Strong colour sense
- Experience in creating art assets for different channels such as social media, mail marketing, WhatsApp, web, etc, across different devices – PC, mobile
- Self-driven, responsible and detail-oriented person
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
FBM – KMP-64757