After 20 years of conquering the land-based universe, FBM decided to take a new step in the online universe. FBMDS is a brand that combines the latest technologies with proven know-how, bringing you an engaging portfolio of products to provide memorable experiences online. We are growing and looking for a Control and Reporting Executive to be part of our team.
Your role as a Control and Reporting Executive:
- Analyse betting KPI;
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis;
- Analyse past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements;
- Analyse risk exposure and players’ balance;
- Produce gaming P&L;
- Assist local agents with payment methods and e-wallets;
- Reconciliation, on an operational level, with multiple payment providers;
- Assist the compliance team in the production of reports for regulators;
- Assist the Marketing team with the necessary information to segment marketing and retention campaigns.
Who you are:
- Previous experience and understanding of the gaming industry would be an asset;
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master Degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics;
- Self-driven and proactive with a high level of initiative and intellectual curiosity;
- Critical thinking and close attention to details with the ability to see the big picture;
- Good communication skills to be able to cooperate effectively with different departments;
- Responsive and timely, with a developed sense of urgency to meet sometimes tight deadlines;
- Close attention to detail with an ability to see the big picture;
- Excellent working knowledge of tools such as Excel / Powerpoint.
FBM – KMP-64758