After 20 years of conquering the land-based universe, FBM decided to take a new step in the online universe. FBMDS is a brand that combines the latest technologies with proven know-how, bringing you an engaging portfolio of products to provide memorable experiences online.
We are growing and looking for a Business Data Analyst to be part of our team.
Your role as a Business Data Analyst
- Ensure key stakeholders are supported with business information, insights, and recommendations to optimize business decisions.
- Monitor key performance metrics in accordance to set targets, primarily revenues, acquisitions, and player activity. A key part of this task is to forecast and flag underperforming metrics to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis, with a focus on:
- Financial Analytics – update the management team on budget targets, reporting on which metrics and brands are over and underperforming.
- Holistic overview and enhancements – take the lead in analyzing the current market strategy across the entire customer journey with the aim of concluding whether an acceptable return on investment was delivered or not.
- Ownership of mission-critical reports, which includes maintaining and building new reports.
- Marketing and channel performance analytics, optimization strategies and customer behaviour analyses.
- Leading core insights from the data and suggesting marketing strategy that drives fundamental improvements of the business.
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teams (SEM, CRM, affiliate, social media, etc.) with a deep marketing-driven data perspective to propose new ideas for growth.
- Deliver reports and dashboards on key metrics: customer base, funnel, conversion events, segmentation types, referring channels, marketing campaigns and specific attribute correlations.
- Analyze and optimize media buys, marketing investments and media campaigns.
- Effectively share insights and analyses with stakeholders to drive business decision.
- Ensure that the team is properly understanding the value of all the marketing channels for acquisition and retention.
- Mine data and analytics at the customer level to gain a better understanding of their funnel and engagement behaviours, conduct customer analyses: behaviour, segmentation, customer value.
- Be the data and analytical lead in various projects and work closely with different teams across the company, always striving to ensure the highest ROI.
Who you are
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in roles such as Data / Business Analyst, Management Consultant (super plus), Financial Analyst, or similar. The right person is of more interest than the ‘right’ number of years.
- Strong academic background is preferred – MSc in Economics, Management or other relevant education/business experience.
- Strong aptitude for collecting data from many sources, carrying out analysis, and providing insight from the findings.
- Ability to explain complex things in an understandable way.
- Understanding of how data models work and fit together.
- A mindset that is both structured and service-minded.
- Interest in improving upon yourself and growing within your career.
- Whilst not a prerequisite, candidates with experience in iGaming, Tableau, Data Modelling, R, Python, SQL, Google Analytics will be given preference.
- Fluent in English.
FBM – KMP-67786