FBM’s International Brand Team is responsible for the brand’s activation and marketing strategy across its digital and offline channels. With a legacy of 20 years conquering markets across the world, FBM is now looking for new ways of expansion, and Marketing Analyst will have a decisive role in this future!
If you have the ambition to work for a global gaming brand, the Marketing Analyst role is the right challenge for you. You will be part of a team with different profiles and with an amazing environment.
Your role as a Marketing Analyst:
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites;
- Generate and manage social media content, engagement and overall activity;
- Understanding customer value and utilizing strategies to drive quality traffic to the websites;
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords;
- Collaborating with brand / design to produce and identify best performing creative for campaigns;
- Efficiently coordinate with the internal communication and our social media and web teams to ensure a good relay of external communications initiatives;
- Support and executing corporate communication activities;
- Manage a diverse portfolio of event activations that create a differentiated experience – from tradeshows and conferences, to VIP receptions and speaking engagements;
- Co-ordinating and attending occasional company and brand-related events taking place out of work hours;
- Maintain the master marketing campaign calendar for all activities, keeping all parts notified with updates and developments;
- Identify marketing and advertising needs in support of sales initiatives. Source advertising / editorial opportunities – online as well as offline;
- Coordinate projects, managing budget, quotations and presenting better proposals.
Who you are:
- You love people and diversity;
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment;
- A good understanding of the digital marketing channels and web analytic tools such as Social Media, Google Ads, SEO, Google Analytics etc;
- Work on own initiative with minimum supervision;
- iGaming experience;
- You can deliver a strong message by adapting it to your target;
- You are goal-oriented;
- Fluent English and a good sense of Spanish or Portuguese.
- Experience working in a Marketing Agency;
- People-oriented behaviour with outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Availability to work punctually on weekends (e.g. during events);
- Availability to travel;
- Creativity and innovation to grow with the team;
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across all departments and across the wider company both verbally and in writing.
FBM – KMP-62267