The Falzon Group of Companies is a fuel energy provider, sourcing and supplying petroleum products to local and international companies, both in Malta as well as overseas.
The Group is currently looking for a group Credit Controller to form part of the finance team.
The Credit Controller will answer to the Chief Finance Officer and will be responsible for:
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Ensuring that credit and collection policies and procedures are followed
- Reconciling debtor accounts on a regular basis
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure they are within credit terms
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel, including the sales team
- Ensuring that all funds received and paid are appropriately and immediately updated in the respective ledgers
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good business acumen for problem-solving
- Competency with large ERP systems
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload
The ideal candidate will be a mature and responsible person. Experience working within an accounts receivable and / or credit control environment will be an asset but training can be given on the job.
This is an important role in the company’s finance department and will be remunerated according to qualifications and experience.
Falzon Group of Companies – KMP-56038