F. Schembri Holdings comprises a group of companies covering all aspects of the construction industry including civil works, manufacturing of pre-cast elements, infrastructural works including major road works and other capital projects.
We are looking for a Procurement Officer, who will form an integral part of the company.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyse all vendors / suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are according to specifications.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Work with team members to complete duties as needed.
- To process goods receipts and carry out inventory updates using the organization’s operating system.
- Analyse price proposals and other information to determine a reasonable price.
- Being involved in conducting market research.
- Excellent communication in both English and Maltese and preferably Italian.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Be very well versed in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook (ECDL considered an asset).
- Possess a positive attitude toward work and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Experience within the construction sector will be highly preferred.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Ability to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions.
F. Schembri Holdings – KMP-59216