We are growing!
Are you looking for a career where you can build a future and make an impact? If this is the job you have been looking for, then we would like to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has recently arisen for the post of Customs Clearance and Documentation Clerk on a full-tme basis with Express Group, Malta’s leading transport and total logitics operator and the authorised distributor for Hammer Maskin, and Clark Fork Lifters.
Preparing Customs documentation to ensure that any shipments either imported or exported meet all applicable laws so that entry or export can occur. As a Customs Clearance Clerk, you will work as part of a team and report to the Customs Clearance Supervisor.
The selected candidate must:
- Have good communication skills and telephone handling skills.
- Have an O’ level standard of education.
- Be EDCL qualification.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- Be a strong team player.
- Have a willingness to learn.
- Have 1-2 years of office experience.
- Have time management and organisational skills.
- Be customer-centred approach.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines without supervision.
Benefits and offers:
- Health insurance.
- Staff career development scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
- Employee discounts.
A competitive and attractive salary package shall be offered to the chosen candidate.
Express Trailers Limited – KMP-85326