At Expedition42 we aspire to improve individual and organisational wellbeing and have a measurable positive impact on the world of work. We will give HR professionals and CEOs superpowers through meaningful quality insights, services and products by bringing together 5 leading brands.
We are looking for an organised and driven Marketing Manager to join our Commercial team. Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Leading the Marketing Team in a data-oriented approach to ensure all brand KPIs and objectives are met.
- Nurturing existing PR relations and creating new ones guarantee the brands continuously gain awareness.
- Managing budgets aiming to improve spending effectiveness through campaign roll-outs.
- Performing market analysis and adjusting communication accordingly to ensure the brands are always top of mind.
- Participating in the analysis of marketing campaigns and identifying room for improvement.
- Liaising with agencies & designers on a daily basis.
- Monitoring the websites of our brands, ensuring they are regularly reviewed reflecting the company’s culture and identity.
- Supporting the rest of the team ensuring that all tools and information are available so everyone can be as effective and efficient as possible.
- Other ad hoc duties that may arise.
The above description is not to be regarded as exhaustive. Other tasks and responsibilities of a broadly comparable nature may be added on a temporary or permanent basis, as appropriate.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Organised, highly diligent individual.
- Currently based in Malta.
- Good judgement.
- Excellent leadership skills.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience as Marketing Manager.
- University degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in mentoring and managing a marketing team with a hands-on approach.
Expedition42 – KMP-75762