At Evolve we provide dynamic and tailored solutions for any business that requires scientific knowledge and expertise. We intend to be a key player in the scientific and healthcare industries, both locally and internationally, that push boundaries and drive the future, ultimately improving people’s lives.
We are currently seeking an Inventory Movement Coordinator to join our team.
- To handle all incoming and outgoing goods.
- To issue delivery notes / invoices.
- To do warehouse transfers of field service engineers in the system.
- To maintain stores / warehouse up to standard (cleanliness, shelf location, expiry dates, batch and lot numbers, FIFO).
- To organise export needed by departments through couriers.
- To keep updated lots / expiry on Salesforce.
- To follow ISO procedure and work instructions in the day to day jobs.
- To monitor fast-moving items quantities and advise the service administrator.
- To be responsible for all stock items.
- To be available for on-call basis for urgent stock requests after office hours.
- To organise deliveries and be able to do them if required.
- To help out during stocktakes.
- To communicate with different departments about goods.
- Quality checks of shipments and the items inside.
- Be an ambassador of health and safety in the stores.
- Have all MSDS certificates available and updated.
- Any other duties requested by the management team.
- To support and participate in any events the employer may be involved even if occasionally, these are held after normal office hours.
- Respond to complaints from customers regarding delivered items.
- To perform any other such duties that may temporarily be required.
Evolve Ltd – KMP-55886